cccAlert Faculty/Staff Login
Faculty/Staff - You are automatically enrolled with cccAlert through your college email address. You can sign up for free to receive updates on other personal email accounts as well as your cell phone. You can even connect through Facebook!
Now, here is how to sign up:
- Enter your college email address in the block labeled "Email" in the section to the right. Once you enter your email, click on "Request a Password"
- Follow the instructions on the screen. Remember to use your college email address if you are a student.
- You will receive an email from <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Click on the link and follow instructions to set up your password.
- Once you have set up your password, you will be directed to a Welcome screen where you can add your mobile number, connect to Facebook, and more!
- Please note, it may take up to 5 business days to update your account once you sign up for more features. While the service is free, you may incur a cost to receive text messages. Check with your provider regarding your plan.
Thursday, March 14, 2013 09:22:38 AM