CCC Course Proctoring
Proctoring is available in the Testing Center on Tuesdays from 8:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m., Thursdays from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m., when classes are in session. Instructors must complete and submit a Request for Proctoring form to the Testing Associate at least two business days prior to a test being proctored.
Once the instructor submits the request for proctoring, Students should schedule an appointment for proctoring by contacting the Testing Associate at 704-669-4210 or email@example.com. Students must start the test at least 1 ½ hours prior to closing.
- It is the responsibility of the instructor to inform his/her student of materials needed for all course tests.
- It is the responsibility of the instructor to provide the Testing Associate with a list of items that students are allowed to use during testing (i.e., calculators, rulers, books, notes, etc.). The Testing Center will not provide materials/supplies beyond the basics of pens/pencils and scratch paper.
- The Testing Center is not authorized to make changes or corrections to course testing materials.
- The Testing Center is not authorized to re-set passwords or extend time for testing without written permission from the instructor(s).
- If testing irregularities occur due to circumstances beyond a student’s control (i.e., power outages, faulty equipment, etc.), the Testing Center will communicate with the student’s instructor(s) regarding such irregularities.
- All testers must provide at least one valid photo ID with the same name as on the test appointment documentation prior to a test being administered.
- Cameras may be used to monitor activity in the testing area.
- Personal belongings (other than those authorized by the instructor) and cell phones will be stored by the Testing Center upon arrival and are not permitted in the testing area.
Monday, October 2, 2017 10:02:10 AM