Employment at CCC
How to Apply
- To be considered for a position, an official CCC employment application MUST be completed and submitted. Please see Application Materials below to download the official application form, which is required; the EEO form is optional. Please be sure to sign and date the application form. A resume may be attached but is not a substitute for the official application.
- Transcripts MUST be included with the CCC Application when a degree is required. Copies or unofficial transcripts are accepted for screening; official graduate and undergraduate copies are required prior to beginning employment.
- A letter of application, explaining your interest in the position and any additional qualifications not listed on the official application, should also be submitted with your application packet.
- Faxed documents are acceptable for screening, but original documents must be on file if hired.
- An incomplete application and/or an application received without the required transcripts are considered incomplete and the applicant will not be considered for employment.
Download a copy of our application in Microsoft® Word format.
Right-click on link and choose "Save link as..."
Application materials and inquires for full-time positions should be directed to:
Cleveland Community College
137 South Post Road
Shelby, NC 28152
Application materials and inquires for part-time positions should be directed to the specific department:
Curriculum Office: 704-669-4043
Academic Support Center: 704-669-4064
Continuing Education: 704-669-4015
Basic Skills/ Adult High School: 704-669-4050
Wednesday, October 21, 2015 03:15:36 PM