Why take Myers-Briggs Assessment?
Learn to Communicate Effectively, with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
When challenged, overwhelmed or on the spot, can you hear others clearly and respond appropriately? When presenting ideas, do you seek to gain cooperation or to seize control? Do you avoid difficult situations and relationships…or collaborate through thoughtful and diplomatic interactions?
How well you communicate can make or break your professional image, influencing how others view your work, your performance…and your management style. Through the Myers-Briggs Assessment (MBTI) you can learn to communicate more effectively. This training will help you improve your working relationships as well as help you gain insight on yourself and those around you.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- Communicate effectively and tactfully with clients, direct reports, colleagues, your boss and senior management.
- Strengthen our communication effectiveness with active listening.
- Elicit cooperation and respect by modeling.
- Improve your image through increased self-awareness.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Communication style differences.
- Awareness of your own communication style.
- How stress negatively impacts how you communicate.
- “Read” others so that you can communicate more effectively.
YOUR COMMUNICATION ACTION PLAN
- Recognize your communication style and have a better understanding of how to effectively communicate to those types that are different than yours.
- Understand how and when to use diplomacy.
- How and when to be tactful.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE MBTI EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION TRAINING
- Managers, team leaders, supervisors, and customer support those who want to maximize their positive impact on others through effective communication skills.
For more information on this training please call 704-669-4015
Monday, April 28, 2014 07:49:08 AM