All part-time and full-time new students and families are strongly encouraged to participate in a free orientation program each Fall and Spring semester in order to promote adjustment to the educational programs and services of the College. During orientation, you will have the opportunity to:
- Interact with staff, faculty, and other students
- Identify academic and student support services
- Understand faculty expectations and College policies
- Learn how to access your MyCleveland, Blackboard, and student email accounts
- Ask pertinent questions about programs of study, important semester dates, student support services, and the placement testing process
- Learn what it takes to be successful in college
Tuesday, August 5
New Student Orientation
Dinner will be provided
Steps to complete before attending New Student Orientation:
- An RSVP is required to attend (see instructions below).
- Send an official high school transcript (in a sealed envelope, showing high school graduation date) to Student Services or bring one with you on August 5th.
- Take the placement test prior to New Student Orientation. To schedule a placement test, please contact the Student Success Center at 704-669-4210.
- Attend New Student Orientation, Tuesday, August 5th at 5:30 p.m. in the Jack Hunt Campus Center at CCC.
Please RSVP on or before August 1st for this event. To RSVP, click on the Book Now button below.
Powered by Appointment-Plus
Other informative videos
Advisor Contact Information