Non-CCC Course Proctoring
Proctoring for a non-CCC course occurs in the Testing Center on Tuesdays from 12:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. and Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. until 12:00 p.m., when classes are in session.
A Request for Non-CCC Course Proctoring must be completed prior to any test being administered. Once the request for non-CCC course proctoring has been made by the home institution, an appointment can be made to test. To schedule an appointment please contact the Testing Associate at 704-669-4210 or email@example.com.
Steps to Requesting a Test Proctor (for non-CCC courses only)
- A $15.00 test proctoring fee for each test administered must be paid before any test can be proctored. Fee payments should be paid to the Cleveland Community College Business Office. Cash, check (made payable to CCC), Money Order, VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express are accepted. Business Office Hours: Mondays-Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Payment can be made by calling 704-669-4006.
- Test fees may be paid in advance for more than one test.
- Test fees paid will not be refunded.
- Receipt of payment will be verified prior to any test being administered. Please bring a copy of your receipt to the test site on the day of the test.
- A Test Proctoring Form must be completed and submitted for each test prior to any test being administered.
- A test appointment is required in advance of any testing date. Appointments can be made once the Request for Non-CCC Course Proctoring has been received. Appointments can be made by contacting the Testing Associate at 704-669-4210 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is the responsibility of the instructor at the home institution to inform his/her student of materials needed for all course tests.
- It is the responsibility of the instructor to provide the Testing Center with a list of items that students are allowed to use during testing (i.e., calculators, rulers, books, notes, etc.). The Testing Center will not provide materials/supplies beyond the basics of pens/pencils and scratch paper.
- The Testing Center is not authorized to make changes or corrections to course testing materials.
- If online testing takes place, the Testing Center is not authorized to re-set passwords or extend time for testing without written permission from the home institution’s instructor(s).
- If paper-based testing will occur, it is the responsibility of the student’s home institution to provide a self-addressed, stamped envelope to return test results and materials. CCC will not pay postage costs to ship test materials or results back to the student’s home institution or instructor.
- If testing irregularities occur due to circumstances beyond a student’s control (i.e., power outages, faulty equipment, etc.), The Testing Center will communicate with the student’s instructor(s) regarding such irregularities. If these situations were to occur, there would be no charge for the student to re-schedule the test for which he/she was taking at the time of the irregularity.
- All testers must provide at least one valid photo ID with the same name as on the test appointment documentation prior to a test being administered.
- Cameras may be used to monitor activity in the testing area.
- Personal belongings (other than those authorized on the Request for Non-CCC Course Proctoring Form) and cell phones will be stored by the Testing Center upon arrival and are not permitted in the testing area.
Tuesday, May 23, 2017 11:53:05 AM