Cleveland Community College has a set of powerful email, web, and collaboration tools that can help you work faster and gain skills for the workplace. Microsoft Office 365 includes your favorite Office features online and allows you to create sophisticated reports and presentations, collaborate in real time with classmates, and share and edit documents from your phone, PC, or Mac.
Your student e-mail account was upgraded on Friday, March, 29, 2013.
What does this mean to you?
Since the upgrade you have two separate accounts with the same user name and password that you currently use to access student e-mail.
- Office 365 account. This account gives you access to your school email. Cleveland Community College administers this account.
- Personal Microsoft account. This personal account will give you access to all your existing SkyDrive content, Messenger, and other Microsoft services. Please note that Cleveland Community College no longer administers this account. As a result, we can't reset the password for you. To reset your password after the upgrade on March 29, please visit the following website: https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx
What should you expect?
- Email. We will continue to use Microsoft Outlook Web App to view and send email, but you will sign in at a different website: https://outlook.com/my.clevelandcc.edu
- cccConnect. The "Student Email" link located on the cccConnect webpage will continue to work before and after the upgrade. This link will take you to the website listed above.
- Microsoft Office Web Apps. We will use Office Web Apps for creating and reading documents.
- Microsoft SkyDrive. SkyDrive will now be separate from your student email account. To access Microsoft SkyDrive, you must visit the following link: https://skydrive.live.com
What do you need to do?
Complete the following steps:
- If you are using Internet Explorer 6 or 7, upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer before Friday, March 29, 2013.
- If you use Outlook to read your email and you are using Microsoft Office 2003, upgrade to Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2010 before Friday, March 29, 2013 to continue using Outlook.
- Access your email and calendar at https://outlook.com/my.clevelandcc.edu
- Sign into SkyDrive at https://skydrive.live.com
- After the upgrade, if you have questions or need help, contact the CCC Helpdesk located in the Jim & Patsy Rose Library at 704-669-4133 or email@example.com
Cleveland Community College
137 S Post Rd
Shelby, NC 28152
Monday, April 22, 2013 09:08:43 AM