Cleveland Community College has a set of powerful email, web, and collaboration tools that can help you work faster and gain skills for the workplace. Microsoft Office 365 includes your favorite Office features online and allows you to create sophisticated reports and presentations, collaborate in real time with classmates, and share and edit documents from your phone, PC, or Mac.
What does this mean to you?
Your Office 365 account gives you access to the features listed below.
- Student Email. This gives you access to your school email.
- OneDrive for Business. This gives you access to 1TB of free online Cloud storage.
- Office Pro Plus for Students. This entitles currently enrolled students to download and install up to 5 copies of the current version of Microsoft Office software for free.
What do you need to do?
Complete the following steps:
- If you are using Internet Explorer 6 or 7, upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer.
- If you use Outlook to read your email and you are using Microsoft Office 2003, upgrade to Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2013 to continue using Outlook.
- Access your Student Email, OneDrive, and Office Pro Plus software by signing in at outlook.com/my.clevelandcc.edu.
If you have questions or need help, contact the CCC Helpdesk located in the Jim & Patsy Rose Library at 704-669-4133 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, July 5, 2016 07:51:22 AM