Part Time Job Descriptions
Part Time Adjunct Instructor Positions
Day and Evening Adjunct Positions
There are two position types: Advertised positions are specific posting requiring, an application package that must be received by the close date. Unsolicited positions are utilized for developing a pool of applicants for program and service areas; a position may not be available at the time of submission.
- Part-time Security Officer
Responsible for the safety and security of the Cleveland Community College community. Patrolling and surveillance of campus environment.
Requires day, evening, and weekend hours.
Must have valid driver’s license.
Certificate in Basic Law Enforcement or Associate Degree.
All positions require a minimum of an associate degree in the discipline or a related discipline.
- Office Administration/ Medical Office Administration– requires an Associate in Applied Science degree in Office Administration or Medical Office Administration. Work experience in the field required:
- Communications - Master's Degree, Day and Evening availability
- Comprehensive Keyboarding, text entry, formatting and editing. Requires Microsoft Office 2010 or 2013
- Cosmetology - Requires an Associates Degree in Cosmetology, NC License and Instructor's License and a minimum 2 years of salon experience.
- Criminal Justice - Master's Degree, Day and Evening availability
- Desktop Publishing requires Microsoft Office 2010 or 2013
- Esthetics - Requires a NC License and Instructor's License for Cosmetology or Esthetics and a minimum 2 years of salon experience.
- Medical Coding and Billing (preference: certified coder who has worked in the field at least 1 year)
- Medical Terminology I and II
- Nursing Assistant Instructors- requires current RN License. May be based at a high school.
- Computer Lab Assistants-requires AAS in a computer field.
- Networking, Security, Operating Systems, Database, Web Technologies - . An Associates degree in Computer Information Technologies, Networking Technologies, or Information Systems Security required. Industry recognized certifications are a plus.
- Introduction to Computers - Masters in Computer Science or Information Systems is required. Experience in Office 2010 or 2013.
Adjunct Day positions (may require teaching in the area high schools) require a Master’s in the field or a Master’s degree with 18 graduate semester hours in the field:
- Criminal Justice
- Biology/Anatomy and Physiology
- American Sign Language (ASL)
Adjunct Lab Assistants – requires a Bachelor’s degree
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Math (pre-calculus, statistics, calculus)
If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact Allen Kniceley in the Human Resources Department at (704) 669-4037 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, November 23, 2015 09:42:47 AM