Part Time Job Descriptions
Part-Time Accountant (25 hours per week)
Cleveland Community College has an immediate opening for a staff accountant. An Associate’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration preferred. This position will perform general ledger account reconciliations, back-up Accounts Payable, and back-up cashier. Please contact Allen Kniceley in the Human Resource Department at 704-669-4037 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part Time Adjunct Instructor Positions
Day and Evening Adjunct Positions
There are two position types: Advertised positions are specific posting requiring, an application package that must be received by the close date. Unsolicited positions are utilized for developing a pool of applicants for program and service areas; a position may not be available at the time of submission.
- Part-Time ASL Adjunct instructor
Cleveland Community College has immediate openings for American Sign Language (ASL) Adjunct Faculty Members. A Master’s Degree in American Sign Language, or 18 graduate level hours in the ASL content area. Possible class assignments range from traditional seated to hybrid or on-line instruction. Experience at the secondary level preferred. Please contact Allen Kniceley in the Human Resources Department at 704-669-4037 or via email at kniceleyA@clevelandcc.edu
- Part-Time Spanish Instructor
Cleveland Community College has immediate openings for Spanish Adjunct Faculty Members. A Master’s Degree in Spanish is required for individuals seeking this position, or 18 graduate level hours in the Spanish language. Possible class assignments range from traditional seated to hybrid or on-line instruction. Experience at the secondary level preferred. Please contact Allen Kniceley in the Human Resources Department at 704-669-4037 or via email at kniceleyA@clevelandcc.edu
- Part-Time Security Officer
Responsible for the safety and security of the Cleveland Community College community. Patrolling and surveillance of campus environment.
Requires day, evening, and weekend hours.
Must have valid driver’s license.
Certificate in Basic Law Enforcement or Associate Degree.
- Part-Time/Adjunct Instructor position for Automation/Electronics Engineering Technology
The adjunct instructor will teach courses in the Electronics and/or Automation Engineering Technology programs on-campus, off-campus (including on high school campuses), and on-line as needed.
-Associate degree in Automation, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related field required.
-Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or related field preferred.
-Related Electronics industry certifications preferred.
-5 years working with industrial robotics, PLC systems, or electronic systems required.
-Knowledge and application of Microsoft Office required.
-Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in teams required.
-Experience with Blackboard or similar learning management system preferred or willingness to complete Blackboard training course required.
-Teaching Experience at the community college level preferred.
- Part-Time/Adjunct Instructor position for Industrial Systems/Facilities Maintenance Technology
The adjunct instructor will courses in the Industrial Systems/Facilities Maintenance Technology programs on-campus, off-campus (including on high school campuses), and on-line as needed.
-Associate degree in at least one Maintenance area (Electrical, Electronics, Hydraulics, Machining, Welding, Maintenance, Industrial HVAC, Process Control and Instrumentation) required.
-Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
-Combined total of 5 years work experience in two Maintenance areas required.
-General understanding of all maintenance functions and tasks required.
-Knowledge and application of Microsoft Office required.
-Experience with Blackboard or similar learning management system preferred.
-Teaching experience at the community college level preferred.
All positions require a minimum of an associate degree in the discipline or a related discipline.
- Office Administration/ Medical Office Administration– requires an Associate in Applied Science degree in Office Administration or Medical Office Administration. Work experience in the field required:
- Communications - Master's Degree, Day and Evening availability
- Comprehensive Keyboarding, text entry, formatting and editing. Requires Microsoft Office 2010 or 2013
- Cosmetology - Requires an Associates Degree in Cosmetology, NC License and Instructor's License and a minimum 2 years of salon experience.
- Criminal Justice - Master's Degree, Day and Evening availability
- Desktop Publishing requires Microsoft Office 2010 or 2013
- Esthetics - Requires a NC License and Instructor's License for Cosmetology or Esthetics and a minimum 2 years of salon experience.
- Medical Coding and Billing (preference: certified coder who has worked in the field at least 1 year)
- Medical Terminology I and II
- Nursing Assistant Instructors- requires current RN License. May be based at a high school.
- Computer Lab Assistants-requires AAS in a computer field.
- Networking, Security, Operating Systems, Database, Web Technologies - . An Associates degree in Computer Information Technologies, Networking Technologies, or Information Systems Security required. Industry recognized certifications are a plus.
- Introduction to Computers - Masters in Computer Science or Information Systems is required. Experience in Office 2010 or 2013.
Adjunct Day positions (may require teaching in the area high schools) require a Master’s in the field or a Master’s degree with 18 graduate semester hours in the field:
- Criminal Justice
- Biology/Anatomy and Physiology
- American Sign Language (ASL)
Adjunct Lab Assistants – requires a Bachelor’s degree
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Math (pre-calculus, statistics, calculus)
If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact Allen Kniceley in the Human Resources Department at (704) 669-4037 or email@example.com.
Monday, November 14, 2016 03:05:26 PM