Phi Theta Kappa is an international honor society of two-year college students, which emphasizes scholarship, leadership, fellowship, and service. Memberships, based on a 3.5 grade point average and completion of 12 semester hours, are extended twice a year to students enrolled in a two-year program.
These benefits are unmatched by any other collegiate honor society.
- $37 million dollars in scholarships for members only
- FREE enrollment in CollegeFish.org, a transfer and college completion tool
- FREE access to Five Star Competitive Edge, a personal and professional development plan for building marketable skills and an online portfolio
- FREE access to PTK Career Resource Center
- Personalized letters of recommendation for scholarships and employment
- Special benefits and offers from Phi Theta Kappa corporate partners
How Can You Become a Member?
Membership is extended twice a year to students enrolled in a two-year program who have a 3.5 grade point average and completion of 12 semester hours.
Be sure to visit the Phi Theta Kappa website at: https://www.ptk.org/.
Wednesday, August 12, 2015 07:36:25 AM