skip to main content
Student Record Information Updates

Student Record Information Updates

Students may update their information by completing the following forms in the Student Services Department:

For changing contact information (address, phone number, etc) complete the Student Information Change Form.

For adding or changing a program of study complete the Program of Study Change Form.

For name changes complete the Student Name Change Form.  (Students must provide legal documentation for all name changes.  All name changes are processed AFTER the end of the term during which the form was submitted.)

Thursday, March 16, 2017 01:35:37 PM