skip to main content
Records and Information Contact Information

Contact Us

For questions regarding the receipt of college transcripts, please contact Student Services at 704-669-4081.

For questions regarding transfer of credits from another institution, please contact Wanda Lawrence, Transfer Credit Counselor, at 704-669-4021.

For questions regarding outgoing transcript requests, please contact Janice Beam, Student Records Representative, at 704-669-4099.

Thursday, March 14, 2013 09:22:38 AM