The following are established as minimum requirements for graduation from curriculum programs; however, some departments may have additional requirements applicable only to that department:
- Complete course requirements outlined by the active program of study listed in the student academic record and earn at least a 2.0 GPA in courses presented for graduation.
- Make a "C" or higher on the following courses presented for graduation in a degree program: ENG 111; ENG 112 or ENG 114; COM 231; CIS 110 or another approved course; and MAT 143 or another approved math course. Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, and Associate in Fine Arts, must make a "C" or higher in every course.
- Complete 60-61 credit hours for the Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, or Associate in General Education degree, 64-76 credit hours for the Associate in Applied Science degree, 36-48 credit hours for a diploma, and 12-18 credit hours for a certificate. At least 25% of the hours presented for graduation from Associate degree, diploma, or certificate programs must have been earned at Cleveland Community College.
- Students are encouraged to meet with their assigned faculty advisor to discuss graduation requirements. A “COMPLETE or PENDING COMPLETION” program evaluation must be attached to the graduation application. If the program evaluation states “IN PROGRESS”, you will need to contact your Academic Advisor. Applications and program evaluations should be submitted to Student Services before the deadline to ensure timely processing.
- Once graduation application and evaluation are submitted, Student Services will communicate via student email if graduation requirements are not met. The faculty advisor will coordinate with the student concerning outstanding requirements. Once the Graduation Application has been received, processed, and verified by Student Services, students will be notified via student email of the graduation ceremony, including information regarding cap and gown, completing a graduation survey, and attending the ceremony. Students must notify Student Services if they, and/or guests need special assistance during the graduation ceremony.
- Degrees, diplomas, and certificates will be mailed to the address provided on the graduation application within 4 – 6 weeks after the last day of the semester.
Monday, March 6, 2017 10:32:53 AM