CCC Foundation Scholarships - CCC offers both merit and need based academic scholarships. In addition, several scholarships are offered for students studying specific fields. Scholarship applications can be picked up from the Financial Aid Office during the spring semester and must be submitted to the Financial Aid Office by April 1 each year.
- College Board
- 2015 Crowder Construction Scholarship
- State Employees Association of North Carolina (SEANC) Scholarship Foundation, Inc.
The scholarship application consists of three categories: Financial Need, Merit and Member Only.
The scholarship application is available online at: www.seanc.org/membership/scholarship/ and must be returned completed to the District Scholarship Chairperson postmarked by April 15, 2015.
All winners will be notified by July 1, 2015.
- Only SEANC members or their dependents are eligible to receive scholarships. Membership in teachers' organizations or the State Employees' Credit Union (SECU) does not constitute eligibility for a SEANC Foundation scholarship. However, state and local government employees and retirees and state university scholarship athletes are eligible to join SEANC if they desire.
- Applicants must apply through a local SEANC district. The SEANC district number is located on the SEANC membership card.
- Financial need applicants must include a copy of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Student Aid REport (SAR) Summary without an asterisk.
- A student applying for a Federal Need or a Merit scholarship must be enrolled, or have applied to, an accredited college, university, community college or trade school as a full-time student for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Recipients of the Member-Only Scholarship must work full time and be enrolled in at least six semester hours of undergraduate work or three semester hours of graduate work at an accreddited college, university, junior or community college or trade school for the 2015-2016 school year.
Wednesday, January 21, 2015 12:04:36 PM