Small Business Center
Welcome to the Small Business Center at Cleveland Community College.
The Small Business Center at CCC provides workshops, seminars, counseling, information, and referral services for small business owners and operators in Cleveland County.
|SBC Seminar Schedule||Register||Join Our Email List|
Frequently Asked Questions
These are some frequently asked questions that SBC clients ask.
- Do I need a business plan?
- How much cash do I need to start and operate my business?
- What should I consider when planning my cash flow?
- Do I need a loan?
- How and where do I get a loan?
- What is Start-up (or “Seed”) Stage Financing?
- What information and documents must I have to get a loan?
- What will I do with my money?
- When should I hire employees, invest in my business, or pay off debt?
- When will I be able to pay myself?
- What experience do I have in running a business and what are my strengths?
- What experience and knowledge do I need to be successful in my business?
- What resources are available to help me be successful in my business?
- What is the climate for my type of business in my geographic location?
- What have I not considered that I should be thinking about and planning for?
If you can’t answer all of these questions with confidence don’t be discouraged. The Small Business Center is here to help you plan, execute, and grow a successful business.
Call or email to schedule a free and confidential review of your business plans and needs.
Steve Padgett, (704) 669-4146, firstname.lastname@example.org
News and Updates
Preregistration is required for all seminars. Call Steve Padgett, SBC Director at 704-669-4146 for additional information.
To register for a SBC seminar either come by the Continuing Education Department at CCC, fill out a registration form or mail the completed form to the Continuing Education office.
All SBC seminars are co-sponsored by the Cleveland County Chamber, the Uptown Shelby Association, and the Cleveland County Business Development Center.
The Small Business Center at Cleveland Community College sponsors and presents other seminars and training workshops in our partnerships with various Cleveland County and North Carolina organizations. Please call 704-669-4015 or 704-669-4146 if interested in these schedules.
Become a Client of the Small Business Center
At the Small Business Center, we are interested in making your business a Client. There are a number of benefits to becoming a client of this State agency, the Small Business Center Network (SBCN). One of these benefits is the availability of a referral to special business lenders, loan sources, and professionals. Our services are free and confidential.
Small Business Center Success
Thursday, February 23, 2017 01:24:16 PM