skip to main content
Special Credit and Unclassified Students at Cleveland Community College, Shelby, NC

Special Credit/Unclassified Students

Special credit students are those who are enrolled for course credit but not in a curriculum leading to the diploma, certificate, or to the associate degree.  Students enrolled in this status will normally be required to meet the prerequisites for the course or to demonstrate a necessary level of competence.
  How Do I Get Started?
Complete Application Now
Admissions Information Home

A special credit or unclassified student is defined as one of the following:


Note: Admission processes are the same for students pursuing a program of study and those not pursuing a program of study (special credit). The only difference is official high school transcripts are not required of special credit students. All other processes are the same.

Thursday, February 16, 2017 12:53:20 PM