Veterans Information
  • Ask Cleve
  • cccConnect
  • cccSocial
  • Blackboard


Veterans Educational Benefits Rules and Regulations
Checklist for Veterans

Students wishing to use their VA benefits must submit a copy of their Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to the Financial Aid Office in order to start your VA file. Other documentation will be required, such as your high school transcript.

In order to find out more information regarding Veteran Services, please contact the VA Certifying Official, Brinson Blanton, at 704-669-4096.

NOTICE: Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP) applications are now closed.

How to obtain more information

Call 1-800-827-1000 to learn more information about the VOW to Hire Heroes act of 2011 or visit:

Important Websites

VA Website -

Request copy of DD-214 Form -

WAVE Update Information -

Affordable Colleges Online: Higher Education Affordability for Veterans -

Important Phone Numbers

VA Atlanta - 1-888-442-4551

VA (Student Inquiry) - 1-877-823-2378

VOC Rehab - 704-480-5412

Update VA Direct Deposit Information - 1-877-838-2778
** Direct deposit is available for MGIB - Active Duty (Chapter 30), Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606), and REAP (Chapter 1607) benefits.
** Direct deposit is not available for the Dependents & Survivors Educational Benefits-DEA (Chapter 35) and VEAP (Chapter 32).

Thursday, October 9, 2014 01:02:42 PM