- Street/Solid Waste Maintenance Worker
- Posted: August 23, 2017
Expires: November 20, 2017
- The Town of Dallas is currently accepting applications for the position of Street/Solid Waste Maintenance Worker. This position performs responsible work in the collection and disposal of garbage and refuse and in mowing and trimming Town properties and rights of way. Employee will ride and walk extensively over established routes to collect refuse by rolling cans and lifting bags and small piles of yard debris into truck. In addition to street and solid waste duties, the employee will assist other public works crews with event staging and other tasks as needed. Work requires exposure to extreme hot and cold weather, noise, vibration, moving mechanical parts, atmospheric conditions, oils, skin irritants, and narrow passageways.
- Dallas, NC
- Required Education:
- The position requires graduation from an accredited high school or GED program. Class B Commercial Driver’s License must be obtained within probationary period. Possession of a valid NC Pesticide’s License is desired.
- Applications and job descriptions may be obtained at the Town of Dallas Administrative Offices located at 210 N. Holland St., Dallas, NC 28034 or from the Town’s website www.dallasnc.net.
- All applications should be sent to 210 N. Holland St., Dallas, NC 28034 or emailed to email@example.com
Return to Job Board