- Light Industrial Assembler/ Auto Mechanic
- Posted: September 12, 2017
Expires: December 10, 2017
- Read and interpret drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, schematics, work orders, or reports.
Assemble required electrical components and consistently provide reliable and quality workmanship
Assemble electrical/mechanical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, subassemblies, and wiring, using bolts, screws, or soldering equipment.
Inspect wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits.
Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- $13-$15/hour ; Paid OT and Health Benefits
- Aerotek, 1111 Hendersonville Rd., Asheville, NC 28803
- Joe Barber, Recruiter 828-333-6419
- *Experience as an auto mechanic is desired*
Return to Job Board