- Water/Sewer Distribution & Collection Maintenance Worker
- Posted: October 25, 2017
Expires: January 22, 2018
- The Town of Dallas is currently accepting applications for the open position of Water/Sewer Maintenance Worker. This position performs responsible unskilled and semi-skilled work in the installation, replacement, repair, and maintenance of water and sewer lines. The position is also responsible for assisting with or making taps to water and sewer mains, installing hydrants, meters, and valves, making repairs to the lift and pump stations and flushing and cleaning water and sewer systems. Work may require confined space entry and employees are subject to working in outside environments.
- $28,265 - $31,092 DOQ
- Dallas, NC
- Required Education:
- The position requires graduation from high school and experience in construction-related utility work, preferably including experience in pump and motor mechanical maintenance and repair. Possession of a Class B Commercial Driver’s License is required. Possession of a grade C water distribution and grade I wastewater collection certification, or ability to obtain within 12 months of hiring.
- Applications and job descriptions may be obtained at the Town of Dallas Administrative Offices located at 210 N. Holland St., Dallas, NC 28034. All applications should be sent to 210 N. Holland St., Dallas, NC 28034 or emailed to email@example.com. Open until filled.
- Applicant will participate in a rotating on-call for emergency call-back and must be able to obtain certification to work with and supervise inmate labor.
Return to Job Board