- Customer Service Billing, Rep 1
- Posted: January 25, 2018
Expires: April 24, 2018
- Provides basic customer support related to Spectrum services, including handling billing inquiries and payments. Employees in this role are responsible for establishing and maintaining professional and positive relationships with customers on behalf of Charter and ensuring issues are addressed consistently with company policies and practices. Works under general supervision.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Process customer orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
- Effectively present and discuss Spectrum products and services.
- Convey an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding regarding services.
- Manage customer interactions professionally and efficiently.
- Effectively address customer questions, complaints and concerns within the scope of responsibility.
- Remain current and knowledgeable on every aspect of supported product.
- Facilitate customer issue escalations to local management/support as required. Determine necessity for field visits.
- Accurately document customer account records based on actions taken.
- Fulfill work schedules as required.
- Participate in quality coaching sessions to ensure efficient and effective interactions with customers.
- Keep supervisor informed of any work-related concerns.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation.
- Required Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent
Previous customer service experience
- Our next training classes will be starting on April 20th, and we are looking for afternoon and evening shifts which may include both weekend days.
Return to Job Board