Want to transfer to a private college or university?

From this page, you can connect with information on the North Carolina Community College System’s Independent Comprehensive Articulation Agreement. This agreement is intended to provide a smooth transfer for community college students who want to continue their education at one of the North Carolina Independent Colleges and Universities. Please note that not all independent schools participate in the articulation agreement. View the list of participating schools on the North Carolina Community College System website.

Two of the participating schools located near us are:

Gardner-Webb University

Belmont Abbey College