Happy Tails Canine Adventure Tours Internship
Expires: December 12, 2018
2. We’re looking for qualified individuals who can eventually work with us full-time, on a long-term basis, since we are seeking to expand worldwide.
3. Stipends will be discussed during the interview process.
We are looking for interns who are organized, self-motivated, have an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of adventure, and an interest in travel and/or dogs. They will perform various marketing and other tasks and learn about social media, business, and startups as part of an organization being launched by a successful entrepreneur who has launched 3 successful businesses in the past.
10-20 hours per week (flexible)
- What inspires them about this business concept?
- Why they want to be a part of it?
- What they want to learn from the experience?
- What they feel they can bring to the business?
- What is their dream job and why?