- Performs and or supervises general ledger, accounts payable or other fiscally related functions in the finance office
- Applies established accounting procedures, principles and basic fund accounting to the review and processing of accounting and fiscal documents
- Use of accounting ledgers, registers, statements and other fiscal documents
- Independent judgement and initiative are required in the performance of duties
- Work is performed under the supervision of the Finance Director and is evaluated through conferences, accuracy and completeness of records and books and by independent audit of financial records
- Prepares and enters monthly entries to the general ledger system, monthly budgetary reports for department heads and reviews monthly bank reconciliations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting and experience in an accounting environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Salary Range: $42,000.00– $62,000.
For these and other opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.