This position interprets English and Spanish for patients with regards to check in/out, clinic appointments, pharmacy, WIC, scheduling appointments, lab results with a nurse, Nurse-Family Partnership, case managers, and phone calls.
This position performs duties and responsibilities as requested by the Administrative Assistant I for the clerical group.
- General knowledge of office or work unit procedures, methods and practice
- General knowledge of and ability to use correct spelling, punctuation and specialized vocabulary; ability to proofread
- General knowledge of office accounting and record keeping procedures, mathematics and their application in the work environment
- Ability to learn and apply a variety of guidelines
- Ability to use a variety of office equipment
- Ability to work with people with courtesy and tact
- Screen communication based on predetermined guidelines to independently respond or route inquiries
- Record and compile information based on general guidelines
- Gather and give information and instructions regarding the work process or procedures
- Ability to balance and reconcile figures
- Graduation from high school and demonstrated possession of knowledge, skills and abilities gained through at least one year of office assistant/secretarial experience; or an equivalent combination of training and experience
$25,749.00 per year.
For these and other opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org