- Responsible for assisting the Retail Market Leader in administering and directing sales & business development, marketing and operations of a branch office.
- Managing daily activities, which promote growth and reinforce the objectives of the relationship banking and quality service programs.
- Actively learns, demonstrates and fosters corporate culture in all actions and words.
- Takes personal initiative and is a positive example for others to emulate.
- Drives branch performance results to meet/exceed branch sales & services goals.
- Ensures fast, courteous and efficient customer service is maintained in banking office.
- Developing and promoting additional business for the branch through community relations.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of branch operations to ensure efficiency and compliance with operational and security policies, audits & other monthly, quarterly & yearly reporting.
- Cross-sells and refers financial institution products and services as appropriate.
Five years experience and high school diploma or equivalent required.
Associate or bachelor's degree preferred.
$11.00 - $15.00 per hour
For this and other opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.