- Build professional relationships with customers and promote a positive, helpful and friendly team environment.
- You will contribute your unique talents, skills and experiences to help our customers, your team and our bank get better every day, providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor degree preferred.
- 1+ year experience interacting with people and displaying excellent service skills, demonstrated through work, military and/or education, required.
- Knowledge of and experience with bank products, online banking, mobile banking applications, banking cards, etc. preferred.
- Pay based on experience.
Career Planning, Training, & Job Placement
NCWorks Cleveland Career Center
For these and other opportunities please email email@example.com
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.