- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot end-user and network hardware, peripheral devices, printing/scanning devices, presentation equipment, software and other products in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
- Construct, install and test customized configurations based on various platforms and operating systems.
- Work with team members to ensure efficient operation of the organization's desktop computing environment.
- Resolve issues with associated end-user workstation network software products.
- Interact with internal employees on a daily basis while maintaining a professional attitude and providing service.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must have 3 + years of experience with the following technologies: Windows 7 – 10,Windows Server 2008+, Office Suite 2013+,Dynamics 365 preferred.
- Virtual environments including Azure Cloud, Office 365 administration and its ties to an Active Directory environment.
- Ability to create and deploy scripts, such as PowerShell, to support user and computer configuration changes is a plus.
- Ability to provide support for Apple/Mac products Mac, MacBook, and OSX Platforms.
- Experience supporting Apple and Android mobile devices.
- Desktop and/or network related certifications, such as MCDST, preferred.
- Pay based on experience.
NCWorks Cleveland Career Center
For these and other opportunities please email email@example.com.
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.