McCulloch England Associates Architects is looking to add a qualified draftsperson. This person will be involved in all phases of design and construction and will work from the designs of licensed Architects under supervision. McCulloch England is a specialty healthcare architecture firm located in Charlotte, North Carolina. We are a medium-sized firm and our work extends to South Carolina and Virginia.
The role of this individual will include the following:
- Produce design documents from schematic design through construction documents
- Develop visual and presentation skills
- Gain an understanding of building systems, codes, and construction methods
- Prepare for presentations and maintain project files
- Education – Minimum post-secondary diploma in drafting, architecture, or equivalent experience.
- Experience – Minimum 2 years working experience with AutoCad or Revit
- Experience with commercial construction, preferably business occupancies
- Detail oriented and process driven
- Excels in problem solving
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational abilities with task prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Required: AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Additional preferred competencies: Revit Architecture, SketchUp, 3D Studio Max, Adobe Creative Suite