- Assists Industrial Electricians by performing various tasks and material handling
- Properly mounts and installs assigned work conduit, wires and strapping as directed
- Assists in wire pulls and other duties as directed by supervisor
- Works from all type of ladders
- Complies with all company and customer safety policies and procedures
- Travel may be required
- Pay based on experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience as industrial electrical helper
- High School Diploma/GED
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check when applicable per customer contract requirement
Career Planning, Training, & Job Placement
NCWorks Cleveland Career Center
For these and other opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.