- Assist Industrial Electricians by performing various tasks and material handling.
- Properly mount and install assigned work conduit, wires and strapping as directed.
- Assist in wire pulls and other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Work from all types of ladders.
- Comply with all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Travel may be required.
- Minimum two years experience as industrial electrical helper.
- High school diploma/GED
- OSHA 10 or ability to obtain
$23,200 - 27,230 per year
Contact the NCWorks Career Center Cleveland at email@example.com.
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.