JOB POSITION SUMMARY
Engineering Technician I
Heath and Associates, Inc. is seeking an engineering technician with a two year engineering technology degree. Experience working with utilities or with natural gas system design/construction is highly desirable but not required.
Specifics tasks and duties will include:
• Preparation of permits for construction projects
• Create/maintain Excel spreadsheets for project management activities
• Prepare exhibits for studies and reports
• Assist engineer with design calculations and research
• Assist engineer with obtaining field measurements
• Construction management and communicating with contractors
• Cost estimating
• Become familiar with safety codes and manuals, assist clients with editing safety manuals
Educational and Experience Requirements
Two year engineering technology degree.
Work experience preferable.
Permanent, full time, salary.
Benefits include medical/vision insurance, paid vacation, 401k, profit sharing plan
Send inquiries and resume to Scott Heath at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Candidates can learn about Heath and Associates, Inc. through our website www.heathweb.com