Job order number 11287305
Job Duties and Requirements
- Must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be responsible, reliable and safety conscious.
- Preference will be given to those with manufacturing or similar production experience.
- All future job offers will be contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment physical, which includes measuring strength capabilities, physical endurance and agility.
- Prospective employees must also pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- The Company offers an excellent benefits package after 30 days of employment.
- Starting pay is $17.50 hr.
Based on an abundance of caution for the health and well-being of our customers and staff, the NCWorks Career Center will be closed to the public beginning Friday, March 20, 2020.
We will continue to provide services to our valued customers virtually. Please contact us by telephone or email.
Contact the Career Center at (704) 480-5414 or by email at email@example.com to receive staff-assisted services with your employment search.
You may continue to access NCWorks Online at www.ncworks.gov