Executive Director - Job order number 11235997
Job Description & Duties
Responsible for operations and marketing of the community. Applies sound fiscal management skills to:
- development, management and adherence to the budget
- timely, accurate, comprehensive fiscal reports
- insures the submission of payment of accounts payable
- negotiates professional contracts within corporate guidelines
- manages the employment, development, control, training and discharge of employees
to meet the needs of the community
- fosters a smooth functioning, efficient operation through timely and effective resolution of grievances from residents, families and/or staff.
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor's degree and 3 years of leadership experience in senior housing desired. Must be able to handle conflict, problems
and emergency situations. Ability to assure housing and services to residents on a continual basis.
Must have NC Assisted Living License.
Pay based on experience.
How to Apply
NCWorks Cleveland Career Center
404 E. Marion Street
Mon. - Thur. 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Fri. 8:30 a.m. - Noon