Recore Electrical Contactors - Field Technician
Recore Electrical Contractors is offering an excellent opportunity for candidates who are ready to grow their career with industrial motor controls and automation. We are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals with established knowledge of controls and automation.
Job Description & Duties
The Field Technician is responsible for installing and repairing electrical systems, apparatus and electrical components of machinery and equipment following electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications.
The responsibilities may include:
- Maintain, modify, and upgrade PLC's
- Install, program, or calibrate analytical instrumentation, scales, VFD's and/or PLC's
- Troubleshoot industrial, plant automation equipment networks, sensors, motor control.
- Installation and in-house and field technical support of PLC-based control systems.
- Develop electrical hardware design and functionality of control systems
- Perform all aspects of start-up and commissioning of the control system
- Debug completely the developed and installed software packages
- Ensure all changes and modifications are appropriately documented
Education & Experience Requirements
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- Post high school education or trade school required as a minimum
- Trade school curriculum to include electronics, electricity, solid state, motor controls, and industrial computing subjects
- Comfortable and effective with clients and contractors as direct interface
- Being mechanically inclined with a knowledge of using common mechanics tools.
- 2 years or more of prior field experience with automation or motor controls
- Understanding of and ability to troubleshoot and repair industrial electrical system components such as motors, variable AC drives, PLCs, and field sensors.
- Ability to read and use mechanical and electrical schematics for troubleshooting.
How to Apply
Candidates may apply by sending résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling James Williams at 336-870-7227.