Shelby Hearing Center
We are a local, independent, community-oriented audiology practice that has been providing comprehensive hearing services to Shelby and Cleveland County for over 35 years. We are owned by a Doctor of Audiology, who is committed to giving our patients the highest quality hearing care available. We work together as a team to create a patient-centric environment that makes people comfortable and helps them work toward better hearing and quality of life.
We’re seeking an individual who is personable, naturally friendly, detail oriented, patient centric, bright, inquisitive and an excellent communicator. This role is critical in the patient life cycle.
- Confirms that treatment equipment for fitting and programming and computers are powered on, calibrated, charged and ready for the day each morning
- Verifies supplies are available in each exam room daily and in repair lab
- Shuts down all equipment in treatment rooms at the end of the day
- Sends/receives hearing aid orders, repairs and ear mold orders
- Confirms all orders are in OMS.
- Tracks orders to confirm that equipment arrives timely and ready for fitting appointment
- Checks in all hearing aid orders, repairs and ear molds upon arrival to confirm that the correct equipment has been received for each patient
- Performs clean and checks on hearing aids and other devices as allowed by state law
- Follows all mandated sanitation and cleaning protocols
- Prefer (but not required) one-year experience in an audiology facility or medical office
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with diverse patient, colleague and vendor population. This includes listening, problem solving skills and the ability to make recommendations.
- Must be able to organize time and prioritize numerous duties within strict deadlines
- Must interact with patients in a caring and respectful manner
- Completion of audiology assistant training requirements and competency-based skills
Why Should You Apply
- You’re passionate and want to make a difference in patient’s lives
- Excellent work culture/environment
- Hands-on training provided to set you up for success
- You have the opportunity to interact with a wonderful team and patients!
Please submit your resume to the following email: email@example.com.
This opportunity provided through NCWorks Career Center Cleveland.