- High School Diploma or GED.
- Six to 12 months of prior high-level assembly or manufacturing experience required.
- Able to read blueprints, electrical diagrams and mechanical drawings.
- Experience operating hand/power tools and reading measuring devices.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. on a routine basis.
- Stand for a minimum of 8 hours per day on 2nd shift.
- Able to perform continuous lifting, kneeling, pulling, bending, etc.
- Pre-employment Interview, drug screen and background check required.
$15.75 per hour
Apply through the NCWorks Career Center
Based on an abundance of caution for the health and well-being of our customers and staff, the NCWorks Career Center is closed to the public.
Please contact us by telephone or email.
Contact the Career Center at (704) 480-5414 or by email at email@example.com to receive staff-assisted services with your employment search.
You may continue to access NCWorks Online at www.ncworks.gov