Job order number 11298448
- Review and interpret shop floor paperwork before assembly and fill out a checklist.
- Locate and stage necessary components as needed throughout the assembly process.
- Accurately identify and understand products and component functions.
- Assemble all interior sheet metal components.
- Install all panel sheet bases and base rails, as necessary.
- Wire units.
- Conform to all safety guidelines while operating and performing duties.
- Sustain and perform daily housekeeping guidelines.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 6 to 12 months of prior high-level assembly or manufacturing experience required.
- Able to read blueprints, electrical diagrams and mechanical drawings.
- Experience operating hand/power tools and reading measuring devices.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. on a routine basis.
- Ability to stand for a minimum of 8 hours per day.
- Ability to perform continuous lifting, kneeling, pulling, bending, etc.
- Pre-employment Interview, Drug Screen and Background check required.
Pay is $15.75 per hour.
Based on an abundance of caution for the health and well-being of our customers and staff, the NCWorks Career Center will be closed to the public beginning Friday, March 20, 2020.
We will continue to provide services to our valued customers virtually. Please contact us by telephone or email.
Contact the Career Center at (704) 480-5414 or by email at email@example.com to receive staff-assisted services with your employment search.
You may continue to access NCWorks Online at www.ncworks.gov