- Prepares sketches showing location of wiring and equipment or follows diagrams or blueprints ensuring that concealed wiring is installed before completion of future walls, ceilings, and flooring.
- Measures, cuts, bends, threads, assembles and installs electrical conduit using such tools as a hacksaw, pipe threader, rules and conduit benders.
- Pulls wiring through conduit, assisted by helper.
- Splices wires by stripping insulation from terminal leads with knife or pliers, twisting or soldering wires together and applying tape or terminal caps.
- Connects wiring to lighting fixtures and power equipment using hand tools.
- Installs control and distribution apparatus, such as switches, relays and circuit- breaker panels, and fastens in place with crews or bolts using hand or power tools.
- Connects power cables to equipment and installs grounding leads.
Four years experience.
Pay $23.00 - $25.00 per hour.
How to Apply
NCWorks Cleveland Career Center
For these and other opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.