- Provide assistance with adult programs in addition to providing technical and reference assistance to all customers.
- Assist in scheduling, planning and presenting Adult Services programs
- Instruct customers in how to use the library and its print and electronic resources
- Assist the public in person, by telephone or via virtual chat
- Give out specific information and instructions according to the Crew Manual of wedding or the deselection of materials, remove materials from the library’s catalog
- Process inter-library loan requests
- Process customer hold requests and requests for new materials
- Knowledge of integrated library systems and applications, Microsoft office and/or Google Suite
- Thorough knowledge of library collection development best practices
- Materials and research techniques
- Ability to analyze records and statistics and compose reports
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with library customers, library staff and community partners
- High school diploma or GED and minimal experience in youth services or adult services programming preferred.
Pay $25,506.00 to 45,600.00 per year.
For these and other opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.