- Responsible for providing assistance with adult programs in addition to providing technical and reference assistance to all customers
- Assists in scheduling, planning, and presenting Adult Services programs
- Instructs customers in how to use the library and its print and electronic resources
- Assists the public in person, by telephone, or via virtual chat
- Gives out specific information and instructions
- According to the Crew Manual of wedding or the deselection of materials, remove materials from the library’s catalog
- Process inter-library loan requests
- Process customer hold requests and requests for new materials
- Knowledge of integrated library systems and applications
- Microsoft office and/or Google Suite
- Knowledge of library collection development best practices
- Materials and research techniques
- Ability to analyze records and statistics
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with library customers, library staff and community partners
- High school diploma or GED and one year of experience in customer service, youth services or adult services programming experience preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associate/Technical degree preferred.
$13.91 per hour
Career Planning, Training, & Job Placement
NCWorks Cleveland Career Center
For these and other opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.