- Performs professional, intermediate and administrative work to prepare, coordinate and maintain: digital communications including intranet, website and social media; internal, public and community relations communications; and public awareness of programs and events.
- Establishes and maintains professional relations with public officials, partner agencies, general public, employees and media.
- Graduation from an appropriately accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in marketing, public administration, English, communications, journalism or related field
- Master’s degree preferred
- Some experience or internship in marketing, public administration, communications or media
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Valid NC driver’s license and good driving record.
- Pay is based on experience.
NCWorks Cleveland Career Center
For these and other opportunities please email email@example.com.
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.