Currently hiring for 2nd shift and 3rd shift production positions for our Kings Mountain locations.
Responsible for proper manufacturing of custom air handling units per blueprint and installation of all necessary components.
- Conform to all safety guidelines while performing duties and operating equipment
- Identify work to be performed via production systems
- Review and interpret shop floor paperwork prior to production
- Locate and stage necessary components as needed throughout the production process
- Operate overhead crane to drop base in assigned assembly area, if necessary
- Install panels, sheet bases and assemble base rails, as necessary
- Maintain daily housekeeping
- Other duties, as assigned.
Requirements and Pay
- High School Diploma or GED and a stable work history
- Starting wages are $15.29 to $16.10 per hour, depending on position, with a $0.50 per hour shift differential
Career Planning, Training, & Job Placement
NCWorks Cleveland Career Center
For these and other opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org