- Assemble, disassemble, maintain and test the paint system for proper functioning.
- Tack wipe the hood if necessary to remove dust, to perform the paint/prime function to ensure meeting our internal and external customer coating specifications.
- Check and maintain the status of the coatings systems per specifications defined internally and externally.
- Troubleshoot coatings issues as they arise.
- Mix and check coatings per specifications.
- Follow all required safety standards, wear appropriate PPE for job activities and maintain production equipment in proper and safe working order.
- Clean and maintain working area to promote safety and efficiency.
- Medically cleared by a physician to wear respirator.
- Pay $14.50
- High school diploma preferred
- No experience required.
For this and other opportunities please send an email to the NCWorks Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.