- Provide direct supervision while managing the behaviors and safety of adolescents ranging from ages 12-17.
- Implementing a daily living routine, schedule and procedures while providing individual and group counseling for youth.
- Participate in the planning and execution of educational, recreational and enrichment activities.
- Displaying and directing youth in developing life skills such as food preparation, employment, search, money management and résumé building.
- Accompanying clients while in the community and transporting to school, events and physician appointments.
- Maintain a daily log of progress notes and ensure that all progress notes are completed at the end of your shift.
All shifts available.
Pay: $10.00 per hour
For these and other opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.