- Provide direct supervision while managing the behaviors and safety of adolescents ranging from ages 12-17.
- Implementing a daily living routine, schedule and procedures while providing individual and group counseling for youth.
- Participate in the planning and execution of educational, recreational and enrichment activities.
- Displaying and directing youth in developing life skills such as food preparation, employment search, money management and resumé building.
- Accompanying clients while in the community and transporting to school, events and physician appointments.
- Maintain a daily log of progress notes and ensure that all progress notes are completed at the end of your shift.
- Shifts available 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. or 11 p.m. - 7:00 a.m. Monday – Friday. Weekend shifts are 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. or 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Pay $10.00 to $12.00 per hour.
Career Planning, Training, & Job Placement
NCWorks Cleveland Career Center
For these and other opportunities please email email@example.com
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.