Responsible to perform a variety of specific duties at the store and outside locations. Operates and maintain a delivery vehicle consistent with company policy. Prepares merchandise for deliver, delivers, installs, and demonstrates merchandise in the customer home. Performs a variety of customer service functions: strives to serve the customer professionally at all times.
• Ability to lift, bend, stoop, kneel, sit, stand, and walk.
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs to 200 lbs with the aid of a dolly or assistance of another person without sustaining personal injury or damaging the merchandise.
• Ability to read tags, instructions, maps and documents.
• Clean, valid drivers license-ability to be DOT certified if required. Mechanical ability to install and service home appliances, electronics, etc.
• Ability to work flexibility involving work hours, including weekends.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customer, and personnel: assimilate information and make decisions: work under pressure in a detailed, organized manner.
• Ability to plan and organize daily work activities and work independently in absence of supervisor.