- Ability to respond to emergencies on crisis line and in shelter
- Provide non-judgemental support to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and homeless women and children
- Maintain detailed client records
- Provide light cleaning
- Answer crisis lines making appropriae referrals for services needed
- Provide crisis emotional support to victims of sexual assault and domestic violence
High school diploma or GED required.
Hours and Pay
Works 24 - 30 hours per week. Overnight and/or weekends.
Pay is $11.00 per hour for the first 90 days of training. Upon successful completion of training, $11.50.
For this and other opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org.