Job Title: WIOA Youth Program Supervisor
Hours: Full-Time, 40 hours per week, salaried position
Job is 8:00a-5:00p but may involve evening or weekend hours for outreach, conferences or community events.
Salary: $47,000+ per year DOEE
Locations: NCWorks Career Center – Cleveland County – Shelby, NC
The WIOA (Workforce Innovation and Opportunities Act) Youth Supervisor will work in an integrated service delivery network (ISD) in the local Career Center(s) to ensure provision of comprehensive services assisting individuals to locate suitable employment, improve workplace skills, develop individual service strategies, and provide career development services via WIOA programming. This position has primary responsibility for providing staff supervision, assisting in the oversight, review and analysis of program services and ensuring quality and accurate client outcomes for program participants. The duties of the WIOA Supervisor include the review, monitoring, and evaluation of program services to ensure compliance with federal legislation and state and local policy for the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Title I Youth services in an Integrated One Stop Delivery System within Cleveland, Rutherford, McDowell, and Polk counties. This will include active interaction, review, analysis, and directing of frontline staff work to ensure adherence to all policies, procedures, and data validation processes. The Supervisor is also responsible for ensuring all file and work accuracy and timeliness. Additionally, they are responsible for daily coordination/collaboration with Center Management for smooth ISD operations and quality customer service in delivery of WIOA programming locally. This position will be the liaison to the Region C Workforce Board staff, case workers, partners and Two Hawk Workforce Services management. The position will oversee staff in Cleveland, Rutherford, McDowell, and Polk counties and is expected to coordinate a personal presence at all sites on a regular and systematic basis to ensure all services are being delivered across both sites effectively and productively.
- Work with staff and community partners to support programs and related enhancements to meet the needs of participants
- Manage tracking of client support services and training accounts
- Develop, implement, and monitor evaluation tools to monitor on-going performance, program effectiveness and participant satisfaction
- Assist and plan for alignment of core employment and adult programs
- Identify areas for staff training and deliver effective training to ensure quality data collection and entry protocols are followed
- Maintain up-to-date performance tracking tools to support employment team members
- Assist team members with ongoing continuous quality improvement to enhance operations, including problem solving, helping to develop procedures, or participating on team workshops and meetings
- Ensure data entered into system is complete and correct; responsible for all data validation items accuracy and timeliness
- Significantly support the management of all contracts and program budgets related to the specific programs and monitor all outcomes in accordance with program guidelines.
- Maintain positive relationships with Case Managers
- Assess staff development needs and provide appropriate on-going professional training
- Appraise the on-going performance of staff and provide regular formal and informal feedback
- Prefer BA/BS Degree in Human Services, Social Work, Counseling or Guidance, Accounting, or related business degree.
- Prefer two years successful experience in Guidance and Counseling or Employment Training Programs or an equivalent combination
- Prefer experience in the operation, administration, and implementation of WIOA Youth programming; supervisory experience in these programs would be beneficial
- Experience with delivering services to large customer numbers that must adhere to stringent program/procedural guidelines and implementing/developing means of tracking services by staff to ensure service quality, integrity, and productivity in all categories
- Will consider an equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates strong business acumen, high levels of detail-oriented work, related educational achievements/completions and experience in customer service delivery or related.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com