Non-Credit Online Courses
Cleveland Community College’s Continuing Education Department offers a wide variety of non-credit online courses in partnership with Ed2Go. These highly interactive courses can be taken entirely over the internet from the privacy of your own home or office. Each six-week course consists of twelve lessons for a total of 24 hours or 2.4 CEUs. Our online courses are affordable, fun, fast, and convenient.
All students must complete a Continuing Education registration form and submit it with payment to the Continuing Education Department office in the LeGrand Center located at 1800 East Marion Street suite 6102 at least three days before the start date of the class. You may pay by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover), check, or cash. Please contact Danielle Beam if you have questions (704-669-4033 office), (704-669-4205 fax) or email email@example.com.
See what others are saying!
Courses that meet your needs; from personal interest to professional development.
Each Fundamental, instructor-led, course has an expert to answer your questions. Highly interactive, these courses last six to eight weeks and are composed of 12 lessons representing 24 hours of instruction. Courses range from personal interest to personal development classes.
Advanced Career Training
Learn more about our career training and certification programs.
Adv. Career Training programs can be completed in less than six months. You’ll receive all the materials and instructor
assistance you need to have a truly comprehensive learning experience.
Popular Fundamental Classes
- Accounting Fundamentals
- A to Z Grant Writing
- Effective Business Writing
- Explore a Career as an Administrative Medical Assistant
- Explore a Career in Medical Coding
- Intermediate Microsoft Word 2019/Office365
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2016
- Introduction to Windows 10
- Speed Spanish
- Start Your Own Online Business
Benefits of Fundamental Courses
- Expert Instructors
- 24-Hour Access
- Online Discussion Areas
- 6 Weeks of Instruction with a 2-week grace period at the end
- Hundreds of courses to choose from
- New sessions begin each month
- Completed entirely from your home or office
Benefits of Adv. Career Training Programs
- Facilitators and mentors are available to answer questions and help you through your studies
- Career Counselors will help you prepare for the transition from the classroom to the workplace
- Courses are all open-enrollment and self paced; lasting 3-6 months
- No additional charges – all materials, workbooks, and software are included in the course fee
Popular Advanced Career Training
- Android App Developer
- Certified Administrative Professional
- Certified Administrative Professional with Microsoft Office Master 2019
- Certified Physical Therapy Aide
- CPC Medical Billing and Coding
- Digital Game Artist Certificate
- Grant Writing
- Microsoft Word 2019 Certification Training
- Video Game Design and Development
- Web Applications Developer