Victims Assistance Specialist/Crisis Line and Administrative Support
Expires: January 13, 2019
- Answer crisis lines making appropriate referrals for services needed.
- Provide crisis intervention, advocacy, emotional support, information and referral and follow up services to victims of rape, sexual assault and domestic violence
- Respond in a caring, informative and non-judgmental manner
- Serve as the main staff person answering the crisis line during office hours and coordinate staff schedules for back up crisis line coverage during business hours.
- Track continuing education training for all staff
- Review all Osnium documentation of crisis calls, monitoring for appropriate documentation, response, and referrals.
- Coordinate Crisis Companion and On Call monthly calendars
- Maintain APC staff policy manual, ensuring that all policies are up to date and accessible to all staff
- Input client survey data
- Maintain a comprehensive referral list for case managers
- Provide administrative support for the Executive Director and Licensed Professional Counselor and agency programs.